The Ladies’ Aid Society of Presbyterian Hospital of the City of Chicago changed its name to Woman’s Auxiliary Board in 1909, followed by a change to Woman’s Board in 1928. The Woman’s Board continues as the Woman’s Board of Rush University Medical Center. Presbyterian Hospital of the City of Chicago was founded in 1883. It merged with St. Luke’s Hospital (Chicago, Ill.) in 1956, to become Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital. In 1969, the dormant medical school Rush Medical College was re-established and merged with Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Hospital to form Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center, which changed its name to Rush University Medical Center in 2003. Publication frequency and printer may vary. "The Superintendent presented the subject to the Woman’s Auxiliary Board ... and the result was the Bulletin." --P. 67 of the 26th Annual Report of the Woman’s Auxiliary Board of the Presbyterian Hospital of the City of Chicago. Issues Oct 1910-Jul 1937 called no.1-100, except Jan. and Apr. 1912, called no.1 and no.2 respectively; Feb and Mar 1937 both no.95 (no issue no. 96); volume ennumeration begins with Aug-Sept 1937 as vol. 29, no. 8; only one issue was published in vol. 37 (1945) and two issues vol. 38 (1946).
Text partially cut off by binding.
Canon EOS 5D Mark II
ABBYY FineReader 8.0
Possible copyright status
In copyright. Digitized with the permission of Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL. Contact the Rush Archives at email@example.com for further information.